Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas Shopping

Christmas is coming and the Moon is fat, and somewhere in Manchester, just of Oldham Street a record store propritoeor is sacrificing a goat to some Dark God, asking for only one thing. In exchange for the spilling of blood they must use thier shadowy influence to guide the music snobs of the North West towards thier stores and over to thier experimental / Austrilian Rock / electronica etc. sections. I happen to be one of these people, and not wanting to disturb the sinister force I go along and part with my barely earnt money, but if I have to go, I might as well understand my options. So if you happen to be in the same situation heres a quick guide to the record stores of Manchester, just to help you get the most out of the blessed ocassion.


Anyway, these are my favourites and the places I remember the name to. Nex time, the best of the rest and some of the best palces to go vinyl shopping on-line

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


FREE Hit Counters!