Saturday, November 11, 2006

A True Calling...

Ever since it opened almost a year ago I knew I had to see The Ramones Museum, in Berlin. It's supposed to be great, with a good break down of the bands various eras and filled with loads of vintage Ramones memoribillia.

I'll be in Berlin in December, but sadly the museum is only open on Saturday and Sunday. I've e-mailed them asking for an extra opening, so fingers crossed.

If I hadn't already booked the flight there I'd of gone especially for the museum next Friday, November 17th, for the Joey Ramone Look A Like Contest. The idea of this is just fantastic, and I think I'd of made a great international entrant. I've been compared to the gangly Ramone before, and I find it far more flattering and orginal than the normal John Lennon comments, or the more recent comparisons to some Croatian striker who plays from a Scottish football team.

I think I'll have to spend next year in training, get myself a coach, then storm the event next year.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


FREE Hit Counters!