Monday, April 03, 2006

Phobias

Ever since the commuters companion Metro had an article about a woman who had a phobia of peas many publications have been printing lists of the phobias afflicting thier readers. BBC Magazine just printed a new list, my favourite being a phobia of the letter y;


"M phobia is all about the letter . Ever time I tr to press it on the
ke board, it makes me want to cr . I know it seems sill to ever one
else, but it all started when I was a bab , and I swallowed a magnetic
letter. At least that's what My mumm and dadd told me an wa ."


The best phobia I ever encountered was of Malteasers, a malady sufferd by a girlfriend of mine early this mellenium. Now I know we shouldn't make fun of and exploit such conditions, but it provided endless hours of amusment after we broke up, and now they're my favourite chocloate.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


FREE Hit Counters!