Sunday, January 08, 2006

Which 1983-1993 Tom Waits Album Are You?


Want to see what Tom Waits album you are?


My answer:


"You are Frank's Wild Years. Since you are the music
from Tom Waits's stage play of the same name,
you have quite a bit of thematic coherence.
That was supposed to be a compliment"




On Quizilla you can learn almost anything you want to know. What kind of wings you would have? What memeber of My Chemical Romance are you? There is even one aboue wether you prefare Green Day or My Chemical Romance, and while I haven't tried the quiz, I'm sure you if you opted for answers leading towards brain abnormailities, head wounds, drinking turps and being a gullible little shit Green Day will come out as your favourite.

I also found out what kind of dancer I am:

fallen dancer


That's right, I'm a dancer who has fallen over, such is my grace, rhythm and connection with the music...



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


FREE Hit Counters!