Monday, January 23, 2006

My New Favorite Site

For some time I have had an unhealthy obsession with confession site Group Hug. But now, when ever the night is just too late, or writing a CV too boring, I turn my attention to Find A Death.

Group Hug has become a bit boring recently, now I can turn my attention to find out how and where celebrities died, see photos of their mailboxes (Some obsession of the web master) and discover just how free information is on the Internet by read celebrity death certificates. Some may find that creepy but I'd disagree, its informative, how else are people suppose to find out Buddy Holly's scrotum was chopped in half in the plane crash that also killed him and removed half of his head? Besides, it's only the photos of dead chlocelebrities, like Sam Cooke, Kurt Cobain and Lenny Bruce which are the really creepy.

I'm not sure just how the guy gets all the info, but someone somewhere is abusing their powers of working in a funeral home. What I like most about the site is just how distasteful it can be, and downright creepy. Getting locks of hair from Kurt Cobain while he was laid out? Getting photos of Paula Yates' purse collection? Where should it end?

However, when it comes down to it, I need something to entertain me on sleepless nights, and black humor really is my cup of Tea, and the site is just so informative! Long live Find A Death!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


FREE Hit Counters!