Sunday, January 08, 2006

Blogging: One Year On

I've been writting the Blog over a year now, maybe not as regular now, and I'd be the first to admit a decline in quality, maybe lack of enthusasim, but I've not had so much to say to be honest. Still, I think it was worth the minimal effort and will serve my enjoyment if nobody elses.

It was a good year 2005, one I will defintly look bck on as I lay upon my death bed and remember fondly, Ireland, Berlin, more time in Leeds, the like...

Shame I'm now back living in Liverpool, just been re-employed in the same job I was in last year, in fact, seem to be in almost the exact same position as last year (Plus memories and experince).

Have some job opeprtunities ahead in Leeds, as a supervisor none the less, and even the chance to move to a private island in the Isle of Scilly, which is miles, but I do get to go there by helicopter.

So, I guess in '06 I need to make some longer lasting changes, I aim to get a cocktail liscence, driving liscence, and take a tour of Europe with some amigos, although it does seemed doomed to be a tragedy, an unmitigated tragedy...

I'll review in one years times jsut how many of these targets are reached...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


FREE Hit Counters!