Saturday, December 03, 2005

Back in the U of K

I'm back in Liverpool not that I don't like the palce, but since my return the Wednesday before last I've done fuck all apart from sit around drinking Tea and watching The Simpsons and getting tweleve hours of sleep a night (The novelty of a bed in a room by myself is yet tto wear off, and the joy of having three damn warm blankets won't wear of until spring).

Liverpool isn't a great place to hunt for jobs, even the jobseekers website doesn't work. I've registered with various agencies in town and dropped of CVs at any pub willing to even humour me with an accepted CV.

I've even developed a bit of a pot belly from sheer inertia, so I'm starting to sytep up the offensive now and attempt tp amount something before the year that was 2005 is over...

I have learnt one important lesson, i really should have signed on the vrey day I got back. I always tell other people to do this, butt hen I tell people many things I don't do myself. But now I know signing on is as easy as just making a phone call and then the claim is back dated to said contact. I'd of gotten five days extra dole, and only be waiting one more week to sign on as opposed to two. I guess I can use the extra time to find a job site that works...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


FREE Hit Counters!