Wednesday, November 23, 2005

P45 In My Pocket And I'm Goin For A Ride

So it's come to this, my final 24 hours in Dublin, the last visit to the Internet Cafe, an expense I'll defintly remember to factor in next time I move abroad. How I've come to love these places, oh how many times I downloaded Firefox, changed peoples messages and profiles when they've left their MSN signed on, or deleted everything from the desktop apart from, again, Firefox. There must be a fair few Internet Cafe computers out there tailoed to my liking, a comforting thought and one that could one day draw me back to Dublin. Perhaps..

Last night was my leaving party in the excellent Bruxelles and the equally excellent Whelans, which had it's even more excellent dance floor open and once again a DJ promised to play Should I Stay Or Should I Go Now and didn't (The Bruxelles jukebox did). Finally got some photos of the more impressive than I initially though statue of the late great Phil Lynott.

Today, I should be ice skating, buy organization is poor so my hopes ain't high, and if it fails, ont far from The Brazen Head, which is a great pub anyway. Initially planning to to the RDS 7 up Christmas on Ice, but it seems to be fully booked do aiming for Smithfield, which is closer, cheaper and in aid of BUPA (Not sure if that is an improvement or not).

Finally, tonight, planning on going to Wagamama for some quality noodles and much needed nutrition. No doubt it'll be followed by a drink or two, and then, it's goodbye to Ireland and a short flight back to The Homeland, where no doubt I'll spend the day asleep.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


FREE Hit Counters!