Friday, November 11, 2005

The Continuing Story of Budget Hostel Bill

Back in Little Poland, Lower Gardener Street, just had two nights in Browns Hostel, returning to City Manor for two nights, then spending my remaining time in Dublin back in Browns, or perhaps the lovely Jacob's Inn.

For a budget hostel Browns in pretty good, a weird building that falls somewhere between The Cavern and Castle Wolfenstein, a bit chilly to, and no lockers (Something standard in the budgets it seems).

It also seems to lack decent reception. When I got back from work last night at the lovely hour of 5 I found my room card to be disabled, meaning two hours sleeping in the cellar like surroundings of the TV area. My complaints went ignored.

Two weeks left in these places I reckon, then back to England.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


FREE Hit Counters!