Monday, September 26, 2005

On The Road Again

After almost a month sans-washing machine and now a week without telly I have been told I have a month to move out of my squalid flat and find somewhere better, which please me as I should have done it a long time ago but grew lazy and spent all my money on an MP3 player (But more on that later).

Once again I am calling on the wonderful Daft.ie website to guide me to a new abode, a great site it is to, and I recommend it although it didn't actually help me find anywhere last time... It'll be easier to move this time as all my mini-discs are going home and the CDs are destined for eBay as I have a Sony 20 Gb MP3 player and, although I've not had a chance to put my music on it yet and I'm at the mercy of others peoples less impressive taste, makes me happy (As one would expect after a morning of listening to Wire and MC5).

The only other thing to mention is that while having friends over from England we went to check out the Dracula Bram Stoker Experience. It's a bit out of the city, and street urchins and an IRA Rally seemed determined to stand in our way, but I assure you a great time was had by all and the one person who said she wouldn't scream screamed loudest of all. It's only takes ten mins. to do the scary part, which is what we're interested in, but for the more studios there is a detailed introduction on the life of Bram Stoker for you to read at leisure, and two half hour documentries at the end, for the rest of the revelers there is a pub and air hockey. The centre has loads of other stuff to enjoy, a swimming pool and climbing wall, loads of computer games and that stupid dance machine I attempted once and never again.

It's been a good week.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


FREE Hit Counters!