Friday, September 09, 2005

And I Can't Forget....

Another weird thing about parting with my tall Swedish blonde was that normally when parting with someone it leaves me thinking what traits I'm going to avoid next partner along, where as this time I was definitely left appreciating the advantages of going out with the taller lady. She also left me the remaining condoms, mostly because she didn't want her mother finding them when she moved home, and probably because she believed like me that I wasn't going to meet anyone for a while as I rarely meet new people.

Imagine my surprise last night when I ended up hooking up with a woman of the diminutive height of 5 ft 2". Mind you, when deciding what to avoid I always end up settling for the exact trait, so its no surprise I ended up with the exact opposite.

When going to check out what bars where after staff last night two girls asked me direction to a club, The Viper Rooms, and being the gent that I am, and heading that way, I of course walked them to the doors. Then, for the first time in my life, near random woman bought me drinks, "by jove" I thought to myself, "this is turning into quite the random adventure". This suspicion was confirmed at the end of the night when the shorter of the girls involved gigglingly asked if she could kiss me.

So, looks like I'm moving on better that I thought, maybe I can forget after all...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


FREE Hit Counters!