Thursday, July 14, 2005

Belated Gig Comments

I saw Antony and the Johnsons two weeks ago, Vicar Street, not much to say sadly, did a cover of Leonard Cohens "The Guests" and David Tibets "Cold Black Stars". The whole gig was odd due to fact that beind behind a man singing in a big wig I could see very little motion, and sounding so similar to the CD, it was just like listning to the CD, if this is goods or bad is a matter of personal opinion. It was ahrd to get into the gig knowing I had to shoot right at the end to get to work, I may have even missed the encore, but I had no heart for it, not after beinh told there would be no "Fistful of Love" due to the lack of drum kit.


On brighter note, next Friday an amigo is visiting from England to come see George Clinton and the P-Funk All Stars.


This is an uninspired, unspellchecked, 101st posting.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


FREE Hit Counters!