Friday, May 13, 2005

Towels

Oh how I wished I had brought a towel with me. I never used to travel sans towel, especially as I started my travels just after finishing H2G2, and I had the same one for several years, despite peoples complaints of its smell, but once I lost is I just abandoned my towel dedication.

If I had one here there would be a crucial difference, I'd be 12€€ better off. I couldn't found a cheap shop to save my life, not suprising in this expensive city, and ended up resorting to the Debenhams sale. It mightn't of been cheap, but its a damn good towel, and it'd of been a perfect end to the tale had not a friend told me later that evening having got four towels and a face cloth for 15€€, that just made me sad.

Future reference, Dublin cheap shops, Grafton street, one of the first roads on the right, bargins galore (Especially towels)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


FREE Hit Counters!