Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Foreign Report

I'm reporting from a foreign land, London, back again in Camden to see Einstruzende Neubauten, and staying again in Camden Hostel. I last came to London a year and a day ago, again to see Neubauten, and stayed in the same place to, so I'm looking forward to a weekend of deja vu. Jut like last time I went the wrong way looking for the place, but I made up for it by getting the same room, and as I opened the door I thought back to last year and what bed I slept in, hoping to complete the re-enactment. Sadly, somebody beat me to it, I'll have to explain thier misdeed when I eventually see them.

It's hard to tell if Camden is getting smaller or shitter, the market is entertaining for about half an hour, and I couldn't even find one Lonnie Donnagan record, whichupsets me. Did see a mini carved Girraffe, only 80p, but if I bought something it'd only encourage harrasment, so saving my money for the gig as I set of the The Forum in Kentish Town.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


FREE Hit Counters!