Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Bribe The Hand That Feeds

I can't help but feel somewhat conned. I entered a compitition on the Nine Inch Nails website to win a record boxset, only entered in passing mind you and I thought little of it. However, today as I stumbled in a 11:00 I see a large parcel had arrived for me in the post, I had on said record box. Disappointment was imminent, naturally, the box seemed empty and devoid of records, as if there had been mistake. On reading the accompanying press release I learn that it was only ever the box up for grabs, but that it was a limited, UK only edition, that will house the 9" singles from their forthcoming album. And what do you know, the first one came out today!! Better get yourself the shops mate...

Adimitdly, I would have bought it anyway, especially as I'm going through a vinyl revival right now, and in fact I had forgotten about its release so it was a bonus. All I keep telling myself to really keep me cheerie, is that when the box set is complete, not only will it all be very nice looking, it'll be worth a pretty penny to.


Once again, cheers to Trent Reznor and eBay

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


FREE Hit Counters!