Sunday, March 20, 2005

UKIP

I've not done much interesting this week, other than by tickets to see Einstruzende Neubauten in London (A year and a day after I last saw them, in the same venue, and I'm staying in the same place). Should be good.

I did see some great UKIP advertising, stickers no the rarely functioning hand dryer and on the condom machine in a pub toilet. I really wanted to get a photo, but I think if I took a work break to go take photos in the mens toilets there would be raised eyebrows and further slurs against my good name. I was really hoping the condom machine would contain EU produce, giving me the perfect oppertunity to get a photo into Private Eye, but sadly it was all made in the UK.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


FREE Hit Counters!