Monday, March 21, 2005

Half Man Half Biscuit; Radio Sessions

The band that I frequently reffer to, Half Man Half Biscuit, have some great on-line audio frmo various radio sessions, including some excellent Peel Sessions. Sadly, I cannot find a version of Mr. Caves A Window Cleaner Now.

Peel Session; 16 November, 2004
Asparagus Next Left
For What Is Chatteris?
Epiphany
Joy Division Oven Gloves

And two other tracks set for the next album (Perhaps), from a Kershaw Session (26/09/04)

CORGI Registered Friends

Mate of the Bloke Who Set Up The PA

And for the love of musical snobbery, obscure covers!

A Legend In My Time
I'm Throwing Rice At The Girl That I Love


Theres much more audio avaliable, all thanks to the Half Man Half Biscuit site!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


FREE Hit Counters!