Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Arch Nemesis

Greggs The Bakers are no longer my arch nemesis, that honour has been stolen by Shazan, of Manchester's Curry Mile.

They've become public enemy number one after trying to rip me of, and worse, getting some degree of success. I bartered a deal of 10% off the bill outside, and as soon as I was in I knew the deal was sour, perhaps because the man who lured is in left to sell roses in the curry shop across the road. Turned out they only wanted to give us 10% of the main courses. They also tried to charge us £1.10 each for popaddoms, which I was told where free, and where only 40p according to the menu.

Bastards.

I succeded in getting the poppadoms free. No thanks to me amigos.

I believe that this is enough reason to curse them forever, the bastards. trust me, go to La Haweli instead.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


FREE Hit Counters!