Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Some Call it Blogcore

Today my Archive tab comes into effect, a whole month of blogging and so much to show for it...

I spent a day in town today, this lead to two interesting developments

1) I found a job opening to be a photographer at a modeling agency, for which I will apply. It might be low wage but I'm sure it'll be easier on the eyes than the current job...

2) I was bartering a deal and succeeded in getting what I want because, the guy said, I was wearing a Half Man Half Biscuit T-shirt, the bright red "Some Call it Godcore" number. I've spoken to this guy before when buying Half Man Half Biscuit CD's and last time I spoke to him I told them of their upcoming gig and he said he'd be there, I of course assumed he was taking the piss. Turns out he used to be in the band, and he is going, and he played with them in the Godcore era. With a sense of awe I explained how that album inspired me to learn to play the Jews Harp, and then I left...


Also, some great CD's out the library, some !!!, Syd Barrett, Pink Floyd (Early, I.e. good Floyd) and Squarepusher. Hurra.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


FREE Hit Counters!