Saturday, January 08, 2005

Tsunami

A certain song by the Manic Street Preachers seems to be getting more jukebox play, three times by my count last night...

The disaster has had some effect on evil in the world, some compensation at least. Pepsis next advert has been canned despite taking millions to produce. People just aren't ready for an image of David Beckham surfing a giant wave apparantly...

One newspaper* had one frame comicstrip showing George W. Bush telling the world that "We will declare war on this "soon-army".

Of course, when I say newspaper, I mean ones left at work, high quality puplications such as The Mirror, The Sun and The Star, hence the slightly distasteful comments. I'd of cound the proper links, or scanned the articles in, but I don't want to inflict those papers onto anybody...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


FREE Hit Counters!