Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Things to do on a Zebra crossing when nearly killed

People have always said I was doomed to die on the roads, it almost happened today, on a zebra crossing...

admittedly, I was dressed in black and white (Including the white shoes mentioned last post) but I couldn't have been too camouflaged as a car and van had already stopped, which ultimately saved me. A kid (Really, about 14, was speeding along about 30 mph and tried to drive between them. It was to wide however and got jammed in and pretty wrecked up. He tried to drive off, didn't work and did a runner, leaving his passenger to take the rap.

I should also add, to my credit, I did absolutes nothing to stop the guy who was running away, for various reasons which I will voice here to justify myself. First, and most importantly, I had six albums on me and didn't want to drop them and face the wrath of the British libraries (Or their extreme niceness (Come on, us English have a proper final solution that doesn't involve mass murder)), especially already being in the bad books in Newcastle. Anyway, also, a Jag crashes, what look likes a fight breaks out, clearly gang violence going on, must guard the CD's! I did stay around to give a statement...

Ran over on a zebra crossing, what a way to go that'd of been!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


FREE Hit Counters!